Sunday, October 4, 2009

Here's The Plan

I've decided to get this Halloween blog going again since it's October and nothing gives me greater pleasure than scaring people half to death - especially little children.

Last year I got many of you hooked on a chapter story about the ghost of a murdered woman who used me to help solve the mystery of her whereabouts...only to reveal in the end that it was completely fabricated from my sick little mind.

This year I've decided to get you again, but this time I won't lead you on so long.

This year we're going to play a little game. You like games, don't you?

Good.

Each post I will tell you a tale. Then you get to leave a comment stating whether or not you believe it to be true or false. Don't worry. I'll give you the answer...

...but not until my next post. Whoever guesses correctly the most wins...

NOTHING!

But at least you'll be able to say that you can see right through me and my lies. That ought to be satisfying...

And for the record, that last story was 100% true.

Now, let the fun begin!

No comments: