Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not For The Faint Of Heart

Good evening. Do you like to be scared? Good. Because I've got some truly haunting tales for you. I have been haunted for the last eleven years and I know I'm not crazy because my husband, son (12 years old) and one of my daughters (3 years old) have also recently experienced the paranormal.

I have felt the presence of a male spirit for the last eleven years and I can't tell if it's the same one following me around, but it's definitely present and making itself known.

Just this evening as I was looking for photos on-line to download as part of this blog, I came across an interesting website. It claims a small town named Decatur is one of the most haunted towns in the US. I happen to live on Decatur Street. I wonder if there is a connection.

I can't say that from the moment I set foot in this house I live in now that I felt anything abnormal, but once the papers were signed and we began moving in, I definitely felt a disturbance.

I've decided since it's Halloween, I would share some spooky tales. Some are from the house I live in now and some are from past homes I've lived in, but all are disturbing. This blog is not for the faint of heart, so read with caution.